Do Green Products Really Work?
Gone are the days when going green meant struggling with expensive and ineffective products. Today’s products are both effective and cost competitive. By combining effective cleaning techniques and training with the right products, you can significantly improve your maintenance operation from a health, environmental, and cost standpoint. Pro-Link can help you get there.
The benefits of the Pro-Link approach to Green cleaning are numerous
- Improve productivity and morale of building occupants
- Improve the health of the cleaning staff and building occupants, helping to reducing sick days
- Gain recognition in your community for reducing resource usage and pollution
- Reduce liability from worker safety issues
- Earn points towards LEED certification
- Create satisfaction for yourself, the cleaning staff and the building’s occupants because you are helping to make your facility and your community a better place
- Simplify your purchasing function by getting all your green cleaning supplies from one source
A Better Building
Indoor air can be 2 to 5 times worse than outdoor air, which is why occupational asthma is on the rise. A greener building can help bring big benefits:
- Improve occupant health
- Improve occupant productivity and morale
- Reduce tenant turnover
- Enhance building and lease value
- Stem the tide of rising insurance costs
Who is Green Seal?
Green Seal is an independent, non-profit organization that provides objective certification to the industry on a wide range of products and services based on their reduced environmental and human health impacts. To earn the Green Seal®, products require rigorous analysis and testing, along with an independent audit of the manufacturer to ensure that the products in fact meet the requirements.